What Makes Us Different?
Forest Investment Associates is an organization of professionals with a deeply-ingrained “ownership” culture. We have a team structure, with minimal reliance placed on any one individual. Our core focus areas are client service, investment performance, land stewardship and risk management. We are very flexible, with a cohesive structure that tailors products and services to exceed client expectations.
- Formed in 1986 – a Timberland Investment Management Organization (TIMO)
- Disciplined acquisitions of high-quality properties
- Hands-on, customized and financially focused forest management
- Opportunistic dispositions of timber and timberland
Our Client Service
- Twenty-eight years of proven investment performance
- Extremely low client turnover
- Strict attention to detail
- Highly responsive
Our Structure and Culture
- Majority employee-owned with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Shared success
- Unique depth and breadth of talent
- Creative “outside-the-box” thinking to discover new ways to add value
More detailed information on our investment and operational strategies can be viewed by following the linkson the right.